<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, June 28, 2007 @ 4:04 AM





























Hey hey hey hey hey hey folks yo.
I'm back to blogging at least for now.Erm,i had the urge to blog ahss.butttttt laziness swept over me.oh oh oh whatever man.
okay anyway school days were great.Yeap, today stayed until 6 to help out with miss woo's stall.Arghhh tiring! Okay not really but ya,me and leen saw a WU LONG WU SHI..and marie claimed she heard the drums sound OO. hahah awright,and we played hai dai and stuff and yar.and omg today eileen.......(hahhaah eileen if i dont tell you must help me rape joan)

spEAKINGG OF WHICH,eileen and joan literally pinned me down onto the ground..IN THE CANTEEN DURING RECESS.zomg,i dont see what so fun.ahahhaha grow up kids.(-.-)
:D okay cyou bye.Tomorrow there's Nutz bout artz.
PPL IF URE CUTE AND PRETTy/HANDSOME OR COOL,
PLS COME TO THE NAILPOLISH STALL TO HAVE UR NAILS DONE PRETTILY!!
BYYYYYYYYY,

Me,Leen,Marie,Joan,Leeyee.
Goood service guranteed!